Okay Tumblr, I need your help.
Let’s be honest; my hair sucks. The first picture is my hair freshly washed and mostly dry, as you can see it’s just a mess. The second picture (bottom left) is how I wear my hair most days - I work in a cafe so it has to be tied back, I tend to just jam a few flower clips into it so people think that I have made an effort. The third picture (bottom right) is basically the most exciting thing I can do to my hair: a stupid little rolled up quiff thing.
HELP ME. Somebody please tell me how I can do something with my hair that doesn’t require a heap of money, or time in the morning. Also, what colour should I go? Bleaching is off the table, I’m never doing that again. Is there some way I can lighten my hair to a medium brown without wrecking it? Somebody please????????
- flowersfordinah answered: You could go with two easy victory rolls on the front, and leave the rest down in the back.
- anaamac answered: try naturally lightening your hair w/pure honey,takes a few weeks.my hair was black and now it is dark brown.check out andreaschoice youtube
- deranged-impulse likes this
- rachiicool answered: I am pretty sure there is no way to lighten your hair without killing it.
- suchaprettypoison answered: If you do some pin/rag curls, and sleep on them, they make for some fun times. Plus, curls make styling quick and easy :)
- blackcatbones likes this
- mischeviousmotherhood answered: crushed vitamin c tablets will lighten your hair and I think it’s natural? I’m not 100% sure, buuut you can google it!
- prince-of-ghosts answered: I can’t see the second hairstyle very well, so this might be redundant, but possibly victory rolls?
- strawberrieswithbalsamic answered: By far the easiest things to do: Faux bangs. Tutorial I used: youtube.com/watch?v…
- flamingosandtea answered: have you tried victory rolls? i think they’d look amazing in your hair
- dainty-july likes this
- surroundingroses answered: I like your hair! Black suits you. Maybe some blunt front bangs or betty bangs and a bit off the length?
- miss-miche posted this